We have re-introduced a local drop-off service for website purchases, this will run for the duration of the closure period during Coronavirus restrictions.
The process for this is:
- We'll deliver on weekday evenings (Mon-Fri) starting from 5.30pm and typically up to 7.30pm depending on number of packages and distance between them.
- We'll engage in contactless delivery - hands will be sanitised on leaving the vehicle and parcel brought to your doorstep. Will knock door or bell and step back to maintain social distancing.
- We will only leave parcels unattended if you have given instruction and a safe place to do so, although understand subsequent loss from leaving a parcel would not be covered - so encourage that you only use this delivery method when somebody will be available to accept the parcel in person.
How to order:
- Add to cart on the website
- Login / register / checkout as guest
- The local delivery option will appear only for those with postcodes supported. Make sure to format your postcode correctly, there must be a space between the two elements or it may cause the delivery options lookup to fail. eg "KA8 0AX" is correct "KA80AX" is not correct.
- Any instructions about availability day / time / safe place can be put in the order comments box.
- Order by 5pm to have delivered on that day. Updated - Currently we are running this 7 days a week. It was initially listed as Mon-Fri but for now (and with a little spare time available these day!) it will be offered every day of week, although this will be subject to change. Check back here in future.
- Payment can be made online by debit card, credit card or Paypal. At the moment we don't plan to offer a cash on delivery service, so please pay online as normal.
- When the order is ready to go and be delivered that day we'll send you an 'order ready for local delivery' email with a copy of the invoice attatched.
Any questions, please just pop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
||Order under £20
||Order over £20 value