We have re-introduced a local drop-off service for website purchases, [update] - although the shop has opened again now, we are continuing to operate the local delivery service at least through July and possibly longer as we appreciate that some of our customers may be shielding and unable to travel.
The process for this is:
- We'll deliver on weekday evenings (Mon-Fri) starting from 5.30pm and typically up to 7.30pm depending on number of packages and distance between them.
- We'll engage in contactless delivery - hands will be sanitised on leaving the vehicle and parcel brought to your doorstep. Will knock door or bell and step back to maintain social distancing.
- We will only leave parcels unattended if you have given instruction and a safe place to do so, although understand subsequent loss from leaving a parcel would not be covered - so encourage that you only use this delivery method when somebody will be available to accept the parcel in person.
How to order:
- Add to cart on the website
- Login / register / checkout as guest
- The local delivery option will appear only for those with postcodes supported. Make sure to format your postcode correctly, there must be a space between the two elements or it may cause the delivery options lookup to fail. eg "KA8 0AX" is correct "KA80AX" is not correct.
- Any instructions about availability day / time / safe place can be put in the order comments box.
- Order by 5pm to have delivered on that day. Updated - Currently we are running this 7 days a week. It was initially listed as Mon-Fri but for now (and with a little spare time available these days!) it will be offered every day of week, although this will be subject to change. Check back here in future.
- Payment can be made online by debit card, credit card or Paypal. At the moment we don't plan to offer a cash on delivery service, so please pay online as normal.
- When the order is ready to go and be delivered that day we'll send you an 'order ready for local delivery' email with a copy of the invoice attatched.
Any questions, please just pop us an email to email@example.com
||Order under £20
||Order over £20 value