This event has passed, but keep following our pages as something similar will run again in future!
It's been a while since we had a Versus night - simply, it's the Kustom LAN 1v1 gaming night. There's points in every game with a variety of genres, and we start with 16 players and work through a ladder of games with names drawn randomly for first heats, then progress through to quarter, semi and final 1v1 games.
It's a great social night to take part and even if you're out in the first round, you'd be amazed what good spectator sport a game of Tetris can be.
The event runs 5.30pm to 10.30pm on Saturday 10th August. You can arrive from 5pm but please make sure to arrive and be ready for 5.30pm so that we can get everyone on the table.
Tickets are £7.00 and we'll throw in one free soft drink for all participants. There's 16 player slots and ideally we want to fill all of those, so nudge your friends and get them to come along - it's a cheap and unique night out and our past events at Fort Street of this nature had a terrific atmosphere.
The planned games list is, with roughly 1 hour for each -
* Warsow (played on fast PCs with 144Hz monitors)
* Rocket League (1v1 - played on fast PCs with 144Hz monitors - both KB / Mouse and Xbox 360 controllers available, bring your own controller if you wish)
* Tekken 7 (Played on single PC with large TV and pair of HORI Arcade Pro sticks)
* WRC 7 (Head to Head / Super Special Stages - played on GT Omega Rigs with ThrustMaster T500RS)
* Tetron4 2000 4.36 (two player Tetris clone - played on anything really!)
Parking and location info
* Please keep food and drink on the middle table area - no drinks at the PCs.
* You can bring your own and food drink into the venue, takeaways are fine, but again just away from the computers. Our keyboards don't like pizza or curry sauce. Alcohol is not permitted at the event.
* Open to all ages - for those under 13, we would prefer that a parent or guaradian remains through the event (they are welcome to use Wifi, have a seat, and don't need to buy a second ticket). You can leave younger kids in as long as they are dropped off and picked up by a parent or guardian, and understand our duty of care is simply to make sure they have working access to the computer for the duration of the evening.
* This is competitive play, but keep it clean and fun, please. No name-calling or rage is welcomed.