The Ice Blade Air CPU cooler from GameMax is a compact single-tower CPU cooler with an aluminium heatsink which offers an impressive cooling performance.
|Copper Heatpipes and aluminium fins
|Uses standard AMD Backplate
Includes backplate for Intel
|Intel 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1700
AMD AM4, AM5
|120 x 120 x 25
|4pin PWM / 3pin ARGB
The Ice Blade is focused on high performance efficiency, boasting four 6-millimeter-thick copper heat-pipes closely fitted between the radiator and CPU, absorbing the heat directly from the processor. The design of the heatsink is made to provide excellent thermal dissipation. Overall, the Ice Blade provides the precise optimal heat dissipation and is paired with a stunning 120mm ARGB PWM fan for powerful cooling.
The 120mm ARGB fan comes pre-installed to make mounting this CPU cooler simple and easy with PWM functionality and featuring nine fan blades and a durable smooth hydraulic bearing motor. With an impressive airflow performance of 52.0 CFM and even with its very good cooling capacity of 190 Watts TDP, the fan is a quiet one with the maximum noise level just 33.5dBA for quiet cooling even at top speeds. Finished off with a stunning infinity mirror LED effect in the centre of the fan the Ice Blade offers stunning aesthetics and adds a real dynamism to your gaming PC.
Pair with compatible Motherboard software such as ASUS AURA Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 and ASRock RGB LED and customise your LED lighting even further with a wide array of vivid effects and patterns.
The aluminium top cover with the GameMax brand logo stamped on adds a sleek and stylish look and constructed from premium materials, the smart look of the Ice Blade unlocks your thermal power that is perfect for your gaming set up.
The Ice Blade is compatible with a range of both intel and AMD processors.
- Impressive Cooling Power - The Ice Blade is a high-performance air CPU cooler providing an impressive cooling of 190W TDP and with no compromise on silence or performance for overclocked systems and the most demanding graphics applications. Efficiently dissipating 190W of heat achieves low temperatures even when the CPU is at the top of its game.
- 120mm ARGB Dual-Ring PWM Infinity CPU Fan - Exhausting the heat from this unit is a 120mm PWM ARGB fan which is equipped with a hydraulic bearing, this fan has great longevity and ensures high speed operation and quieter performance overall. It operates between 800 and 1600RPM, with a maximum airflow of 52.0CFM. Whats more, the maximum noise level is just 33.5dBA, for quieter cooling even at top speeds.
- Stunning Aesthetics - Stand out thanks to mesmerising infinity mirror LED ring effect on the fans you will not be able to take your eyes off it.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be synced through the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilities with 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Anti-Vibration Pads - The 120mm cooling fan is equipped with four anti-vibration pads that effectively reduce the vibration and noise generated by the radiator during operation.
- 4 x 6mm Heat Pipes - Including 4 x 6mm direct contact heat pipes made of copper to accelerate the heat conduction through the entire heat pipes. This guarantees heat to be transferred quickly and efficiently throughout the aluminium heatsink.
- Aluminium Heatsink - The heatsink is made using 40 pieces of aluminium fins and featuring precision-spaced fins with a curved design ensures minimum airflow resistance and with excellent ventilation and heat conduction this allows a high volume of cool air to flow through the heatsink.
- Intel Compatibility - Capable of handling intel high-end CPUs (Intel 13th Gen) Intel Socket LGA115X Intel LGA1200 / Intel LGA1700.
- AMD Compatibility - Capable of handling AMD high-end CPUs (AM5) AMD Socket AM4 / AM5.