Gigabyte A520M S2H DS3H AM4 MicroATX Motherboard
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen™ and 3rd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 4+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 Connector
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- HDMI, DVI-D, D-sub Ports for Multiple Display
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
||MicroATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 21.5cm
||2 x DDR4, supporting up to 64 GB
||DDR4 2133-5100 Non-ECC
||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
||2 x PCIe 3.0
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
||Realtek® ALC887 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
||1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x D-Sub Outputs (Supported processors only eg APU series or Ryzen with Vega 'G')
||1 x Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
||4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
||1 x adressable RGB header, 1 RGB LED strip header
||1 x CPU fan header
2 x system fan header
||24pin + 8pin AUX
4+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
GIGABYTE UD series motherboards use a 4+3 phases pure digital PWM + Low RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
RGB FUSION 2.0
With A520 Motherboards, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs. RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips* for their PC build. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 are now upgraded to improve the Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips, where each LED is digitally addressable that users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
With A520 Motherboards support the external 5V Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.