Thermaltake has released the new RIing 14 LED Series, a 140mm fan fitted to enhance static pressure that produces impressive cooling performance with an optimized fan blade. Hydraulic bearings for silent operation guarantee ultra-low noise. In addition, an anti-vibration mounting system strengthens the stability during operation.The patented LED Ring maintains color and brightness uniformity the lighting effect is visible from all sides and angles. The four-colored LED ring (in blue, red, white, and green) adds style to the chassis.Key Features
- Tt LCS Certified - “Tt LCS Certified” is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
- Patented Design - The color and brightness uniformity of the Patented LED ring is visible from all directions and adds style to the chassis. Taiwan Patent : M498806 China Patent application : 201520171389.6 US Patent application : 14/702,806
- Smart Fan Controller - A self-contained fan controller can switch between 5 LED modes including solid colors of red, blue, white, green or disable and cycle through 256 colors. Play/Pause functions allow users to cycle colors (color remains unchanged until reboot) with speed control options reduce noise even more all from your fingertips.
- Concentrated Compression Blade - Custom designed for high static pressure requirements of demanding applications such as radiators, the concentrated compression blade is engineered to focus the weaker, inner circle of air outward, allowing the outer section to pressurize the air.
- Wind Blocker Frame - To achieve maximum static pressure in all applications, the wind blocker frame is designed to work with the Concentrated Compression Blade’s (CCB) pressure mechanism by directing airflow towards the middle section of the blade, thereby creating a compression effect and blocking any pressure from escaping. This reduces the blade’s noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound.
- Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design - The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise and improves efficiency. The seal cap prevents leakage of the lubricant, and improves the lifespan of the unit. By clicking the “SPEED” button on fan controller, the noise level can be reduced to 32%.
- Anti-vibration Mounting System - In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide hassle-free usage for 80% protection coverage, including all four corners.
||800 ~ 1400 R.P.M / 600~1100 R.P.M (Low Noise Mode)
|Max. Air Pressure:
||0.515 ~ 1.58 mm-H2O
|Max. Air Flow:
||29.229~ 51.15 CFM
||19 ~ 28.1 dB-A
||4pin PWM from Controller to MB 5pin from Fan to Controller
||140mm x 140mm x 25mm (W x H x D)