Dimensions : 120x120x25mm
Nominal voltage : 12V
Start-up voltage : 6 V
Power consumption : 1,01W
Nominal speed : 1600rpm (+/- 10%)
Pressure head : 1,560mmH2O
Air flow : 104 m3/h
Noise emission: 22,5 dB/A
MTBF (25?C) : 140 000 hrs.
Connector : 3 Pin Molex with rpm signal
Warranty: 3 yearsExtent of delivery:
1x Phobya NB-eLoop 1600rpm - Bionic Fan ( 120x120x25mm )
The world's first high-tech compact fan with patented bionic Bionic Loop rotor comes from Germany. Developed with the support of the Federal Ministry of Economics and the bionic Dr. Rudolf Bannasch we provide with the Phobya NB-ELOOP series against the currently most advanced fans of the world. The Phobya NB-eloop was designed especially for Phobya in an unique red wing and black frame edition which matches the special Phobya design perfectly. This Phobya NB-eloop extends the existing Phobya fan series with another finest quality highlight.
Bionic fan blade rotor (new)
The unique design of the rotor eliminates the vortices between low and high pressure side of the fan blade tips. The tip vortices are broken up into smaller vortices and distributed evenly. Vortices on the trailing blade edge are reduced to a minimum by vorticity guides.
Result of all these features is reduced drag, significantly reducing aerodynamic noise and improving energy efficiency.
Dust repelling super-smooth surface, Material original Bayer Makrolon«.
Bionic fan chassis (new)
* Aerodynamically optimized flow pattern
* 4 resonance/interference absorbers (Deepsound Design)
* Increased air intake area with diagonal design
* Highly linear power output over the whole speed spectrum, air flow optimized
* Fiber glass reinforced material concentrated frame made from PBT UL94V0 30%GF
NB-EKA 2 Drive (new)
* Auto-restart functionality for reliable start-up
* Integrated blockage and overload protection
* Scalable NB-WideRange electronics
* Low start-up voltage
* RPM signal lead
* AntiDust technology (completely dust-protected motor)
NB-NanoSLI 2 magnetic floating bearing (new)
* Orientation-invariant lubrication and noise reduction, vertical and horizontal operation without increased noise emission
* AntiDust technology (completely dust protected bearing)
* Special lubrication with Nano technology for long lifespan and low noise emissions