Game Max Crusader ARGB Hub Case 3pin 4 Port
The Crusader Mini ARGB hub is capable of powering up to four system fans (3 Pin) and four 3 Pin AURA connections (Fan LED).
Control your connected fans or LED strips using motherboard software, the Crusader Mini ARGB hub includes a 3 Pin Aura & 3 Pin VDG connectors.
Please note this hub only connects to a motherboard with a 5V RGB connection & this hub has memory function available but this function may make it produce a random LED effect from the first start, press the LED button for five seconds to turn off the LED power if you want to reset the LED mode.
- Fan Output - The Crusader Mini ARGB hub has four fan outputs enabling the user to expand their cooling capabilities within your gaming PC, ultimately increasing the performance.
- Ultimate Control - Take full control of your chassis lighting using the 3 Pin AURA Sync or VDG connectors included with the hub and sync to a compatible motherboard, Asus, Asrock, MSI or Gigabyte. Please note your motherboard must include a 5V RGB connection.
- SATA Powered - Powered by a SATA connector ensures safe installation and you can be sure to have safe and reliable power for your four connected fans.
- Memory Function - A last cycle mode function has been included ensuring you can showcase the last LED colour / mode you had your gaming case set too.
- Multiple LED Modes - A short switch has been included providing the user with 65 different LED colour modes to choose at there preference. Not only do you have the ability to control your LED colours using motherboard software but you can use your chassis.
LED Connectors: 5
Fan Connectors: 4 x 3 pin
1 x 4pin PWM in
1 x 2pin Switch
1 x VDG connector
1 x ARGB
|What's In The Box:
3 Pin Aura
3 Pin VDG connectors
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):
||38mm x 10mm x 65mm (W x H x D)