Game Max ARGB 6 Port 3 Pin Fan Hub w/Remote
Brand new for 2019 GameMax are proud to introduce the GameMax ARGB PWM fan hub. Capable of powering up to six system fans (3 Pin or 4 Pin) and with six 3 Pin AURA you can control your connected fans or LED strips from compatible motherboards.
The performance of the hub is excellent with a PWM function built in, it makes it easier than ever to control your fan speed (non-PWM fans will run at full speed). Get even more control over the appearance of your fans using the included RF remote controller, control the mode, fan speed and LED speed.
- Fan Output - The GameMax ARGB hub allows you to connect to six fans and allows the user to expand their cooling capabilities within your gaming PC, ultimately increasing the performance.
- Ultimate Control - Take full control of your chassis’ lighting using the 3 Pin AURA Sync connector included with the hub and sync to a compatible motherboard, Asus, Asrock or MSI.
- RF Remote Controller - As well as been able to control your fans from your chassis using the built in PWM hub and 3 Pin AURA connector, you can control your fan speed, LED speed or colour mode without any fuss using the RF (radio frequency) remote control.
- SATA Powered - Powered by a SATA connector ensures safe installation and you can be sure to have safe and reliable power for your six connected fans.
- Easy Installation - Install the hub without screws for easy installation using the sticker included and it is easily movable should you wish to get the best cable management for your system.
Fan connectors and type: 6, 3 or 4 pin
LED connectors and type: 6, 3 pin ARGB
Other connectors: 1 x 2 Pin (Reset Switch), 1 x ARGB M/Board / PWM & 1 x 4 Pin (For SATA Power Connection)