Seagate IronWolf is designed for everything NAS. Get used to tough, ready,and scalable 24×7 performance that can handle multi-driveenvironments across a wide range of capacities.
- Optimised for NAS with AgileArray.™ AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing andRAID optimisation in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced powermanagement possible.
- Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention,intervention, and recovery.
- High performance means no lag time or downtime for users during workload traffic forthe NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest-performing NAS drive portfolio.
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. First in its class of drives to include RV sensors tomaintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
- Range of capacities up to 16 TB. More capacity options means more choices that will fitwithin the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
- Do more in multi-user environments. IronWolf provides a workload rate of 180 TB/year.Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowingIronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professionalor a smallbusiness.
- Designed for always-on, always-accessible 24×7 performance. Access data on yourNAS any time, remotely or on site.
|Error Recovery Control
|Max. Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)
|Spindle Speed (RPM)
|Typical Startup Current (12v, A)
|Average Operating Power (W)
|Idling Average (W)
|Standby Mode, Typical (W)
||26mm x 101 x 147mm (HxWxD)