The USB3C-HUB3CR is a USB-C to three USB 3.0 hub with a Micro SD and SD/MMC port. The USB 3.0 port allows you to connect a USB device or another hub to the host USB-C computer, the Micro SD and SD/MMC port allows you to access memory cards on the host PC. It can work with Macbook’s or Google’s Chromebook Pixel as well as other USB-C supported devices.
Note: The Micro SD and SD/MMC port will not work simultaneously, you can choose to use one of them according to your practical need.
- Supports USB-C Male, 3x USB 3.0 Female, SD /MMC card, Micro SD card interface
- Supports to connect 3 USB 3.0 supported devices simultaneously
- The max total output of the 3 USB outputs is 900mAh
- Support USB 3.0 Super Speed (5Gbps) transmission, backwards compatible with USB2.0
- Supports USB-C input, USB 3.0 output
- USB 3.0 port supports to charge and transmit data for the USB device simultaneously
- Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Supports Secure Digital v3.0 UHS-I (Reading speed max 70Mbps, Writing speed max 90Mbps)
- Supports MultiMediaCard (MMC) specification
- Supports Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC (up to 128 GB)