TP Link 5-Port Gigabit Desktop PoE Switch with 4-Port
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- With four PoE ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
- Working with IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs, expands home and office network
- 802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Supports PoE Power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 56W for all PoE ports
- Requires no configuration and installation
Advanced Functions for Higher Performance
- Qos For Fluent Online Experience:
Administrators can designate the priority of traffic based on QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
- IGMP Snooping - Traffic Optimization for IPTV:
IGMP Snooping optimizes multimedia traffic delivery, to ensure a better network experience especially for applications like IPTV.
PoE Switches for Your Ultra Convenience
5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE
Power over Ethernet
4 of the 5 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Port 1 to Port 4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption excels 56W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power off to ensure the high priority port’s power supply and protect the device from power overload operation.
Sturdy Metal Casing
Sturdy, compact metal casing and shielded RJ45 ports, with desktop/wall-mounting design, to meet your needs in any environment. Besides, fanless design ensures quiet operation.