LCD flat panel displays are small, lightweight and perfect for mobile applications. Unfortunately they are also expensive and fragile if not protected. Now you can transport and protect your display with one solution. The GearGrip LCD shield harness is engineered to allow for the easy transport of your display while offering triple layer protection for the display surface. Stylish, secure and easy to use, the GearGrip-LCD is perfect for students, technicians and gamers who want to safely move their LCD display.
Note, the central base must remain on the monitor during transport as a means of securing it in the carrier as the sides are open.
- 1.5" heavy duty webbing and buckles.
- Premium soft-grip handle
- Tame dangling cables with the CableGrip(TM) cable manager
- Secure mesh pocket holds the display's power supply and cord
- Adjustable shoulder strap with carabineer-style snaphooks
- Tough Ballistic nylon exterior fabric.
- Available in four sizes:
Small fits most 15"-17" displays
Medium fits most 17" -20" displays
Large fits most 20 "-24" displays
Wide fits most 20 "-24" wide displays
Large Wide fits most 26 "-27" wide displays
XL fits most 30" displays
(See Size Chart Below)
The LCD shield provides a triple layer of protection for the surface of your display.
- Energy absorbing foam laminate outer layer for blunt impact protection.
- A super stiff ABS honeycomb core to protect against sharp impact.
- Inner foam layer for extra protection and soft contact with the surface of the display.
(Display dimension H should be at least the minimum shown for that size)
(Display dimension W is for the screen width. If the total width of the display exceeds the dimension shown the product will still work. The sides of the display will simply extend past the sides of the product.)
Note: Recommendations based on model (some common displays)
Medium: Apple iMac 17"
Wide : Dell 2008 FPW, Dell 2408 FPW
Large: Apple iMac 20"
XL : Dell 3008 FPW, HP LP3065 (30" displays)
Caution: LCD displays generate heat during operation. This product should not be used while the LCD display is on.
Note: This product is designed to also work on Apple(TM) LCD displays and displays with embedded speakers. The lower skirt on this product is designed to allow for lateral strap movement and can be folded under as needed.