All of our systems are built to your requirements - we offer these specifications to show examples of what is possible at a particular price point, essentially our serving suggestion of what works well on a particular budget. Ideally, fill out our system quote request form to get a bespoke computer for your needs.
NOTE - Computers are collected from our shopfront rather than sent by courier at a distance, delivery options are not offered - please send an email to start an order or to request assistance.
Curio is ideal for anyone looking for a computer that's quick on the web, and capable of some light creative work and with decent multi-tasking support.
It features a good performing quad core AMD Ryzen processor with Vega 8 graphics, 8GB of fast memory allowing many tabs / multiple applications to be open at once and a fast 240GB solid state storage device.
There's an SD card reader up-front and plenty of USB ports, housed in a quiet and expandable system, backed with a full 3 year parts and labour warranty.
|Case||CIT S014B Mini Tower|
|Power Supply||CIT 300W Power Supply|
|Motherboard||Gigabyte GA-A520M-S2H Motherboard|
|Processor||AMD Ryzen 3 4300GE Processor (4 Cores / 8 Threads 3.5 - 4.0Ghz)|
|Cooler||AMD Retail Cooler|
|Memory||8GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 8GB ADATA 3000Mhz RAM, uses 1 of 2 slots - room to expand to 16GB)|
|Hard Disk||Ortial 512GB Solid State Drive (SSD)|
|Optical Drive||Not Included|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon Graphics (on Processor)|
|LAN||Realtek Gigabit LAN
Wifi can be added optionally - see Configure Page
|Ports||• 9 USB Ports Total = 2 x USB 2.0 (Rear), 2 x USB 2.0 (Front) 4 x USB 3.0 (Rear), 1 x USB 3.0 (Front)
• PS/2 Keyboard / Mouse
• HDMI, VGA and DVI-D Monitor Outputs
• Gigabit Ethernet Port
• Analogue Audio Output up to 5.1 (Rear) Headphone / Microphone (Front)
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labour Return to Base|
|Power Consumption||Idle: 49W
Unigine Valley: 90W
Performance and Specification Tailored to your requirement and budget
* All of our Gaming PCs are designed and built to order
* We check the games you want to run before making a recommendation
* Visit the System Quote form to recieve a system designed exactly for you.
Clear Pricing and Good Value with no sneaky add-ons
* Systems are priced ready to operate and include genuine Windows 10 license and media
(although you can remove this if preferred)
* No 'bait' advertising - there's no 'from' and 'up to' in our system quotes and blurb.
(we show a price and a specification, without any sneaky tricks to lure you in)
* Choose the extras you need such as keyboard / mouse / screen / wireless adapter.
(or use what you already have if applicable)
A Clean and Thoughtful Build
* All of our systems have neat cabling for good airflow, ease of access, and good visuals.
* We keep expandibility in mind - choosing components to allow future expansion such as additional memory slots and power supplies higher than required to allow future expansion.
* Prompt Build times - Some firms take 2 weeks to build your PC or only offer faster services at a cost premium. For all but the most specialised builds, we complete your order within 3-5 days, at no extra cost.
* BIOS and firmwares updated to latest revisions and motherboard settings configured for optimal performance. All settings noted on a log sheet provided with your new PC.
Software - Just Plug and Play
* We don't install trials of software that you don't ask for.
* Systems are partitioned to provide a recovery area, and user data folders configured to the largest drive.
* Tell us your favourite web browser, which applications and game clients you use and we'll have them installed for you.
* Where possible, we'll copy installation files for a few of your favourite games on to the system, so no long downloads at home - just sign in and play!
Warranty - Peace of Mind
* All systems have 36 hours of stress testing during assembly, plus functional tests such as checking ports.
* We provide 3 years Return to Base Hardware warranty (Labour) and provide the parts warranty for the length provided by the manufacturer of that part. Most peripheral parts (screen, keyboard etc) are covered for 2 years (as are hard disk) and other internal components are mostly covered for 3 years. We'll confirm details of this with your order. We don't charge extra for providing this warranty length which other retailers mark as optional.
* Small upgrades are fitted for free for the life of your PC - that is, adding storage, memory or graphics card. Just pay for the part and have installation carried out right away in-store. (charges apply for larger jobs such as disk cloning or motherboard upgrades only, but are reduced for existing system customers)
* No seals - you're free to upgrade or change parts without affecting your warranty.
(of course, excluding physical damage caused through mis-handling)