GameMax Haze 120mm RGB Fan
The new GameMax Haze 120mm ARGB fan provides a specific air-cooling solution for CPU coolers and chassis’ With 15pcs addressable ARGB LED’s built in to the frame it provides vibrant colours to be displayed around your chassis.
Access even more colour options by connecting to a compatible ARGB hub or motherboard using the 5V addressable 3pin AURA connector which is included with the fan.
The GameMax Haze is an hydraulic bearing silent fan with a noise level of approximately 25dBA, not only does this fan look great when lit up, it also has the perfect blend of technology to cool your chassis and components quietly.
- Addressable RGB LEDs - Around the frame of the Haze is an ARGB LED strip with 15 addressable ARGB LEDs built in for impressive lighting effects creating a stunning gaming atmosphere.
- Addressable RGB Colour - Using the 5V 3pin ARGB connection, link to the ADD header on the motherboard allows you to sync your fan lighting with AURA sync (ASUS/Asrock) & Mystic Light (MSI).
- Compatibility - The Haze comes with a 3pin AURA connector, male and female for easy extension and is powered by a 3pin power connector or Molex, as well as being able to connect to a compatible motherboard you can connect to a compatible hub to give you manual control.
- Large Air Volume Design - A 9 piece blade design with a threaded floating point design improves air circulation and with a maximum air volume of 53CFM improves ventilation and heat dissipation around your chassis to cool your vital components.
- Silent Bearing - A fully enclosed hydraulic bearing fan with an M.T.B.F of 30,000 provides a quieter longer lasting fan.
- Silicone Shock Absorbing Gaskets - Four rubber pads provide the Haze with extra protection and helps absorb fan vibration and helps to keep the overall noise down to a minimum
||120 x 120 x 25mm
||53 CFM ± 10%
||1100 rpm ± 10%
||Fan Powered Via 3pin Connector
LED Powered Via 3pin ARGB - ARGB has pass-through to chain multiple fans
||Fan: DC12V ; LED: DC12V