With the latest PCIe Gen4 interface, the GAMMIX S70 will help you dominate the competition with sequential read/write performance of up to 7400/6800/MB per second. That's up to two times faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs! For ease of use, it's backward compatible with PCIe 3.0.
For reliable operations and stability, the S70 is equipped with XPG’s proprietary heat spreader design. The aluminum heat spreader features a terraced structure and hollow chambers underneath for increased surface area and airflow. This design can reduce temperatures by up to thirty percent.
● Higher capacities and enhanced efficiency and durability with 3D NAND Flash
● M.2 2280 specification: supports the latest generation PCIe 4.0 platform
● Perfect for avid gamers, overclockers, and PC enthusiasts
Dimensions (L x W x H)
80 x 22 x 15mm / 3.15 x 0.98 x 0.59inch
Sequential Read (Max*)
Up to 7400MB/s
Sequential Write (Max*)
Up to 5500MB/s
4KB Random Read IOPS(Max*)
Up to 350K
4KB Random Write IOPS(Max*)
Up to 720K
0°C - 70°C
-40°C - 85°C
1500G / 0.5ms
Terabytes Written (TBW)(Max Capacity*)
5-year limited warranty
1. This product is compatible with the latest Intel and AMD platforms and must be used with a motherboard that supports PCIe 4.0 to achieve optimal performance. Actual performance may vary depending on the hardware and software configurations.
2. This product is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0. If a third-generation PCIe motherboard is used, this product will be able to achieve sequential read/write speeds of 3400/3000MB per second.
3. Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors.
4. Test system configuration : Motherboard ASRock X570 Taichi, CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, CrystalDiskMark 7.0.0
5. The SSD is based on the TBW or Warranty period.
6. Visit www.adata.com/us/support/xpg?tab=warranty&warranty=warrantyService for more details.