The GameMax Vista Series is the next evolution in PC cases, the latest innovation from GameMax is available in a Micro-ATX (this is the MicroATX model) and ATX form factor. Leave nothing to the creative power on the Vista with its front and side tempered glass panels alongside the strategic placement of your all-important components your PC building skills will be on full display.
The Vista chassis creates a perfect picture frame for your Motherboard and GPU and surround them from all angles with high-performance fans. Install up to a huge nine 120mm fans, together with up to three radiators. Whats more with the entire bottom of the chassis made from ultra fine mesh, the Vista will have plenty of fresh air running through it. This case features ample cable management options and with a separate power supply compartment it is ideal for tucking cables and keeping your power supply hidden away.
|3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm Fans (Top)
2 x 120mm Fans (Side)
1 x 120mm Fan (Rear)
|2 x 3.5” Internal
(1 Can support 2.5" instead)
|1 x 2.5” Internal (Dedicated)
|Micro ATX, Mini ITX
|Standard ATX (Not included) , Max 250mm
|Steel, Tempered Glass, Plastic
|Max Height 165mm
|Tempered Glass on Front and Left Side
|Max Length 410mm
|1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio / Microphone Combo
|Includes 9 Way Fan and ARGB controller - controls through button or included ARGB Sync to motherboard cable
Moving onto the top of the case the I/O panel provides USB3.0 and USB2.0 connections and inside the Vista we have included the GameMax Version 4.0 PWM ARGB hub with controls for your LED lighting and have access to approximately 368 LED modes or have access to 16.8 million colours using a compatible addressable RGB Motherboard.
This completely black interior has massive build potential with a spacious open interior and large capacity to build a high-powered dynamic gaming pc. It can fit a graphics card up to 41 centimetres in length, CPU Cooler up to 16.5 centimetres in height and can hold 2 x 2,5 and 2 x 3,5 drives. An ATX power supply unit measuring up to 250mm will fit inside.
Boost your aesthetic with the Vista and with its advanced design create a special gamers case with its striking design this chassis is both stylish and boasts a high-performance, it is in a different class.
- Showcase Your Build - The GameMax Vista is a superb case to showcase your building skills. With a unique and stylish design with dual tempered glass panelling on the front and side of the chassis allows you to have an unobstructed view of your gaming hardware letting you construct a gaming PC that looks good from every angle.
- Ultra Fine Mesh - This ultra-modern Micro-ATX chassis finished in all black not only has a panoramic design but is smart with amazing cooling and ventilation. The mesh panelling at the bottom allows air to flow into the case easily without obstruction combining a super airflow performance with dust filtration. This case has the perfect design from the outside to inside keeps the internal hardware at low temperatures.
- Outstanding Cooling - Support for up to nine fans in total Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans, Motherboard: 2 x 120mm Fans, Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan & PSU Shroud: 3 x 120mm Fans. The Micro-ATX casing can also house a 360mm radiator at the top keeping the internal temperature at an optimum level.
- Top Panel I/O - Puts your connections within easy reach including 2 x USB2.0 and 1 x USB3.0 Ports and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- GameMax V4.0 ARGB PWM Hub Included - A 9-port ARGB PWM Hub is included inside the Vista with 8-ports available to connect 3 or 4pin cooling fans and 1-port available to connect to a CPU cooler fan. Designed with a magnetic bottom the hub can be installed anywhere inside the chassis to accommodate your build. Prepare for anything with three options of controlling your ARGB, first option is linking the LED or reset switch for manual control, second option is using the included RF remote controller and third option is using Motherboard software with 5V ARGB Aura Sync support.
- PWM Intelligent Temperature Control - The GameMax Version 4.0 PWM ARGB hub can be connected to CPU fan interface on your chosen Motherboard to access temperature readings. The Hub adjusts the fans automatically based on the CPU temperature, when getting hotter increasing their speed to swiftly cool it down and when the CPU temperature decreases the fans automatically slow reducing the overall noise.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be synced through the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilities with 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Micro-ATX Housing - Standing at 450mm high, 210mm wide and 421mm deep the Vista has a larger internal space and increased volume it can accommodate the latest powerful components with 410mm of clearance for GPUs and can facilitate CPU coolers up to 165mm tall.
- Dust Filters - Three removable dust filters located on the top, M/B plate and bottom help keeps the dust out of your gaming PC and enhances the cooling performance even further, they are easy to remove which makes them easy to clean.