CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Case — Black
The CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW is a distinctive, high-airflow optimized mid-tower ATX case with easy cable management and two included CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans for exceptional cooling.
- HIGH-AIRFLOW FRONT PANEL - An optimized front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
- CORSAIR RAPIDROUTE CABLE MANAGEMENT - Route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables, making a clean-looking build easier than ever.
- POWERFUL DIRECTED AIRFLOW - Equipped with two CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanesTo concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES - Build it how you want today, with an easy upgrade path for tomorrow.
- EXTREME COOLING POTENTIAL - A spacious interior fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including a 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof.
- ALL THE STORAGE YOU NEED - Fits up to 2x 2.5in SSDs and 2x 3.5in HDDs, with relocatable SSD trays that can be moved to the front PSU cover.
- PUT YOUR CONNECTIONS WITHIN EASY REACH - The modern front panel I/O panel includes a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- VERTICAL GPU MOUNT READY - With included vertical PCIe slots and a screw mount for a CORSAIR PCI-Express 3.0 extension cable (sold separately) you can show off your GPU and keep it secure at the same time.
- EASY SLIDE-ON, SLIDE-OFF SIDE PANEL - Show off your high-profile components and RGB lighting with an easy slide-on, slide-off attach method.
||2 x 120/140mm Mounts
||1 x 120mm Fan Mount (1 included)
||3 x 120/140mm Mounts (1 included)
||2 x 3"1/2 OR 2x2"1/2
||ATX, MicroATX, Mini-ITX
||ATX, not included (Max 180mm length (220mm if HDD cage removed))
||Yes (Tempered Glass)
||170mm Height Maximum
|Front Panel I/O
||1 x USB 3.0 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Type-C
1 x Headphone/Microphone jack
Find the full list of features at www.corsair.com.