Showcase your gaming PC spectacle with the CiT Sense ATX PC case. Manufactured from steel and sporting near seamless tempered glass panelling this unique ATX chassis is a high-performance product with a smooth design and exceptional functionality. Utilising two full tempered glass panels to provide a perfectly clear view of your interior, show off your gaming hardware.
|3 x 120mm ARGB Fans - 21 LEDs, PWM 800-1500rpm, Max 30.4CFM
|3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm Fans (Top)
2 x 120mm Fans (Side)
1 x 120mm Fan (Rear)
|2 x 3.5” Internal
(1 Can support 2.5" instead)
|2 x 2.5” Internal (Dedicated)
|ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
|Standard ATX (Not included) - Max 265mm Length
|Steel, Tempered Glass, Plastic
|Max Height 170mm
|Tempered Glass on Front and Left Side
|Max Length 425mm
|1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|Includes 6 Way Fan and ARGB controller - controls through button or included ARGB Sync to motherboard cable
Designed to focus on elegant and stylish aesthetics, customisable RGB lighting, extremely efficient cooling and easy cable management. Creating a perfect picture frame for your Motherboard and GPU and surround them from all angles with high-performance fans. Install up to nine 120mm fans, together with up to three water cooling locations.
Moving onto the top of the case the I/O panel provides USB3.0 and USB2.0 connections and inside the Sense we have included a PWM ARGB fan hub with controls for your LED lighting and have access to approximately 365 LED modes or have access to 16.8 million colours using a compatible addressable RGB Motherboard.
This completely black interior has cleaver build potential with a spacious interior and plenty of cable management to build a powerful dynamic gaming PC. It can fit a graphics card up to 42.5 centimetres in length, CPU Cooler up to 17 centimetres in height and can hold 3 x 2,5 and 2 x 3,5 drives. An ATX power supply unit measuring up to 265mm will fit inside.
Build a stunning gaming chassis with personality and take your gaming set up to the next level. With the Sense create a flawless gamers case with its elegant design this chassis is a perfect choice for gamers seeking both flair and functionality.
- Panoramic View - The CiT Sense is an excellent case to showcase your building skills. With a unique and stylish design with dual tempered glass panelling on the front and side of the chassis allows you to have an unobstructed view of your gaming hardware letting you construct a gaming PC that looks good from every angle.
- Three CiT Celsius Infinity 120mm ARGB Dual-Ring Black Fans Bundled - This version of the CiT Sense comes bundled with 3 x CiT Celsius Infinity 120mm ARGB Dual-Ring Black Fans - As a PWM fan (Pulse-Width Modulation) its rotation speed can be user controlled by connecting the fan to a compatible motherboard or fan controller. As a result users can choose whether they want the fan to run quietly or have enhanced airflow. With Dual-Ring and the circular-shaped, multi-layer Infinity Mirror Design, the Infinity fans add a mesmerising LED lighting display to the Sense. Please note the fans are included inside the box only and will need to be installed.
- PSU Shroud - To keep the interior looking neat the Sense has a dedicated PSU Shroud that is made with solid steel panelling that perfectly covers the cables, PSU and contains a hard drive cage. The hard drive cage holds either 2 x 3.5” HDDs or 1 x 2.5” SSDs. This shroud can hold power supplies up to 265mm long.
- Fan Controller Included - A PWM hub is included inside the Sense which allows you to add 6 case fans and powered directly from your power supply via SATA you can have access to using the LED button and its connected to the Motherboard using a single cable you can do it without any additional cables.
- PWM Fan Control - The hub can be connected to CPU fan interface on your chosen Motherboard to access temperature readings. The CPU temperature increases the fan automatically increases its speed and swiftly cools down and when the CPU temperature decreases the fan automatically slows reducing the overall noise.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be synced through the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilities with 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Available In Two Colours - The CiT Sense is available in two colours, black or white. The model of the Sense is the black, the perfect backdrop for high-end hardware and RGB lighting.
- Air Cooling - Support for up to a massive nine fans in total Motherboard: 2 x 120mm Fans, Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans, Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan & PSU Shroud: 3 x 120mm Fans. The ATX casing can also house a 360mm radiator at the top & PSU Shroud keeping the internal temperature at an optimum level.
- ATX Housing - Standing at 456mm high, 219mm wide and 435mm deep the Sense has incredible support for the latest powerful components with 425mm of clearance for GPUs and can facilitate CPU coolers up to 170mm tall. There are seven expansion slots on the rear panel for PCIe devices.