Windows 7 Professional includes all the Home Premium features you love and the business features your work demands. Connect to company networks easily and more securely and share files across the various PCs in your home. In addition, you can run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode and recover your data easily with automatic back-ups to your home or business network.This product includes 64-bit version only.
||Run many existing Windows XP applications
||Save time and money resolving IT issues
||Recover your data with automatic backup
OEM versions of software (meaning 'Original Equipment Manufacturer') are complete packages for a clean installation on a new system. They can only be bought with new hardware (eg motherboard or hard disk) and it must be noted that the license is only valid for use on that one system eg it can not be a transferred to another computer at a later date.
Reasons to buy
- Use XP Mode: Run many existing productivity and business programs designed for Windows XP ? additional necessary software is available for download, free-of-charge from Microsoft.
- Save time and money resolving IT issues: Take advantage of the powerful diagnostics and troubleshooters built into Action Center to resolve many computer problems on your own.
- Interact with any compatible device connected to your computer: See device pictures and status and run common tasks from a single window.
- Connect multiple PCs, with or without a server: Use Domain Join to connect PCs quickly and more securely to your wired or wireless domain network.
- Automatically back up your files: Protect your data from user error, hardware failure, and other problems. You can back up your files to an external hard drive, secondary hard drive, writable CD or DVD, or to a network location.
- Share files across the various PCs in your home: Use HomeGroup to connect your PCs running Windows 7 to a single printer. Specify exactly what you want to share from each PC with all the PCs in the HomeGroup.
- Find virtually anything on your PC ? from documents to photos to e-mail: Just click on the Start button, and enter a word or few letters in the name or file you want into the search box, and you?ll get an organized list of results.
- Find the right printer: Use Location Aware Printing to identify your printer when moving between the office and home.