The Challenger Prime RGB Membrane Gaming Gear Combo packs a whole lot of features at a budget friendly price with an enhanced colour bar concept, our basic customisable back lighting has been evolved for extreme customisation. It gives a spectrum of visual effects featuring multi-colours and provided users the easiest way to tune and most importantly, it colours up your life! Brightness can be further adjusted via the dial in the front center of the keyboard. As with the Challenger series of keyboards, the Challenger Prime also features an on board memory for setting the dedicate macro keys. In addition, there are multimedia keys, shortcut keys, repeat rate and poll rate adjustment keys!
- Super Multi Colour Back Lighting - The Challenger Prime RGB keyboard uses multi-colours that lightens up the gorgeous colours, making it different from others as it brings the amazing colours for astounding appearance! You can customise the lighting colours to any colours you like with the software! It also comes with 4 lighting effects including pulse, pulse jumping, spectrum running and static lighting. Plus the Challenger Prime RGB is built with an astonishing 6 levels of brightness (including off) and 3 lighting effects speed. Tt E-Sports engineered a real RGB keyboard which offers better and stronger colours and features that fit all needs! With all these beautiful colours on this membrane keyboard, you can colour up your keyboard and power up in your battle!* Colours Can Be Customised Via Challenger Prime RGB Software.
- Anti-Ghosting Function - With the N-key rollover, the Challenger Prime RGB Keyboard will allow you to hit combinations of keys (Tab,Q,W,E,A,S,D,Z,X,C,V,B,F,T and 4 directional keys) at once to make sure your gaming session is as fluid as it can be.
- On-The-Fly Macro - The Challenger Prime RGB has an additional feature as games can now record macros on-the-fly without using the software! Weve implemented a dedicated switch on the keyboard (Fn-Insert) that allows you to record and assign quick macro functions on-the-fly to the board, even without using software. The Challenger Prime RGB also comes with 6 dedicated macro keys, which amounts to 18 programmable macros when paired up with the 3 storable profiles. Switch between profiles with the dedicated M1, M2, and M3 keys. In addition to macro functions, the WASD and arrow keys may be toggled to have their functions switched interchangeably (Fn+¡ô). Via the software, users can map keys to another one to switch their function (re-mapped keys only show up in Game Mode, in Normal mode all keys return to their regular functions)!
- Ergonomic Design With On-The-Fly DPI Control - With the classic shape and its ergonomically design ensures a top fit for any hand size, letting you play comfortably during extended sessions without any frustration. In addition, it features an on-the-fly DPI adjustment (400, 800, 1600, and 3200 DPI). Dedicated on-the-fly DPI adjustment buttons are positioned perfectly bellow the scroll-wheel for unbeatable access when in-game - allowing you to change your sensitivity without compromising your aim.
- Pixart Avago 3050 Optical Sensor With Omron Switches - The Pixart Optical sensor on this Challenger Prime RGB gaming mouse offers sensitivity up to 3200 DPI. The sensor is very accurate in precision, has no prediction and has a high perfect control speed. Furthermore, Omron switches provide a crisp clean click with a life cycle of 10 million clicks. The Challenger Prime RGB gaming mouse plans to compete as long as you do!