All of our systems are built to your requirements - we offer these specifications to show examples of what is possible at a particular price point, essentially our serving suggestion of what works well on a particular budget. Fill out our system quote request form to get a bespoke computer for your needs.
NOTE - Computers are collected from our shopfront rather than sent by courier at a distance, delivery options are not offered - please send an email to start an order or to request assistance.
PF Cortex is a higher performance Office system with an Intel i5 6 core / 12 thread processor, plenty of RAM and exceptionally quick storage. It's a powerful system for multi-tasking, and will respond quickly on your command - just like the part of your brain that kicks in when you need to pay attention, the prefrontal cortex.
See the configure tab to adjust the specification, with options including changing to i7 processor, more storage or RAM and adding Office packages.
|Case||Antec VSK3000 Elite Micro ATX Case|
|Power Supply||Cooler Master MWE V2 400W Power Supply|
|Motherboard||Gigabyte H410M S2H Motherboard|
|Processor||Intel i5-10400 Processor Processor (6 Cores, 12 Threads - Speeds from 2.9 to 4.3Ghz)|
|Cooler||Intel Retail Cooler|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 RAM (2 x 8GB 2666Mhz RAM, uses 2 of 2 slots)|
|Hard Disk||Ortial NVMe 512GB Solid State Drive (around 2000MB/s Read)|
|Optical Drive||Not Included|
|Graphics||Intel UHD 630 Graphics|
|LAN||Realtek Gigabit LAN
Wifi can be added optionally - see Configure Page
|Ports||• 8 USB Ports Total = 4 x USB 2.0 (Rear), 4 x USB 3.0 (2 Rear, 2 Front)
• PS/2 Keyboard / Mouse
• HDMI, VGA and DVI-D Monitor Outputs
• Gigabit Ethernet Port
• Analogue Audio Output up to 5.1 (Rear) Headphone / Microphone (Front)
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labour Return to Base|
|Power Consumption||Not Tested at time of writing|
Performance and Specification Tailored to your requirement and budget
* All of our Gaming PCs are designed and built to order
* We check the games you want to run before making a recommendation
* Visit the System Quote form to recieve a system designed exactly for you.
Clear Pricing and Good Value with no sneaky add-ons
* Systems are priced ready to operate and include genuine Windows 10 license and media
(although you can remove this if preferred)
* No 'bait' advertising - there's no 'from' and 'up to' in our system quotes and blurb.
(we show a price and a specification, without any sneaky tricks to lure you in)
* Choose the extras you need such as keyboard / mouse / screen / wireless adapter.
(or use what you already have if applicable)
A Clean and Thoughtful Build
* All of our systems have neat cabling for good airflow, ease of access, and good visuals.
* We keep expandibility in mind - choosing components to allow future expansion such as additional memory slots and power supplies higher than required to allow future expansion.
* Prompt Build times - Some firms take 2 weeks to build your PC or only offer faster services at a cost premium. For all but the most specialised builds, we complete your order within 3-5 days, at no extra cost.
* BIOS and firmwares updated to latest revisions and motherboard settings configured for optimal performance. All settings noted on a log sheet provided with your new PC.
Software - Just Plug and Play
* We don't install trials of software that you don't ask for.
* Systems are partitioned to provide a recovery area, and user data folders configured to the largest drive.
* Tell us your favourite web browser, which applications and game clients you use and we'll have them installed for you.
* Where possible, we'll copy installation files for a few of your favourite games on to the system, so no long downloads at home - just sign in and play!
Warranty - Peace of Mind
* All systems have 36 hours of stress testing during assembly, plus functional tests such as checking ports.
* We provide 3 years Return to Base Hardware warranty (Labour) and provide the parts warranty for the length provided by the manufacturer of that part. Most peripheral parts (screen, keyboard etc) are covered for 2 years (as are hard disk) and other internal components are mostly covered for 3 years. We'll confirm details of this with your order. We don't charge extra for providing this warranty length which other retailers mark as optional.
* Small upgrades are fitted for free for the life of your PC - that is, adding storage, memory or graphics card. Just pay for the part and have installation carried out right away in-store. (charges apply for larger jobs such as disk cloning or motherboard upgrades only, but are reduced for existing system customers)
* No seals - you're free to upgrade or change parts without affecting your warranty.
(of course, excluding physical damage caused through mis-handling)