EK-VGA Supremacy is a direct successor of the world renown EK-VGA Supreme HF waterblock launched in 2010. It's main improvements are:
- better flow: due to improved design up to 20% higher flow compared to EK-VGA Supreme HF
- better cooling performance: up to 2?C lower GPU temperatures
The EK-VGA Supremacy cooling engine uses similar, yet refined as per needs of modern microprocessors, fin design as its ancestor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels which provide extreme cooling surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as æcold plate') is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy.
The top is made of quality POM Acetal material. Water block top has two slots for easy installation of 5mm LED diodes.
This product can be upgraded for further compatibility usingadditional mounting plates.
Enclosed in the box:
- EK-VGA Supremacy series water block
- EK-VGA EasyMount HF mounting mechanism
- TIM / thermal grease Arctic Cooling MX-2 (1g bag)
Please note: Fittings are not included!
- EK-PSC compression fittings up to size 10mm are supported by this product. Larger EK-PSC series fittings cannot be used!
- Any heat generating components such as VRM (voltage regulation) or RAM chips needs to be actively or passively cooled by user's preferable method (passive heat sinks, air cooling, ...)
|Prepared for LED Diode||5mm|
|Chip Manufacturer||AMD Radeon, Nvidia GeForce|