Improved design: Now 100% compatible with AMD FX series CPUs!
EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme is an Engineered Thermal
Interface (ETI) that fits neatly between a CPU lid and water block (or heat
sink) to keep CPUs cooler. Unlike greases, metallic thermal interface pads
or liquid metal alloys, Indigo Xtreme™ is a self-contained and sealed
structure, deploying a Phase Change Metallic Alloy (PCMA) which reflows and
fills surface asperities on the CPU lid and heat sink. Indigo Xtreme™
achieves high thermal performance through the optimized deployment of
molten, oxide-free PCMA, thereby yielding low contact resistance and low
bulk resistance. The resultant interfacial layer is void-free and robust,
with low thermal contact and bulk resistance.
- Fully sealed structure - no mess or migration
- Most consistent performance - applies the correct amount of alloy every time
- Laser-cut precision
- Fully compatible with copper and aluminum surfaces
- Peel-and-stick application
- Easy clean up - just peel to remove
Extent of delivery:
- two (2) EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme applicators
- one (1) Indigo Xtreme Thermal Surface Cleaner
- one (1) pair of powder-free nitrile gloves
- cleanroom-grade dry wiper cloths
- installation manual
Made in USA by Enerdyne Solutions for EKWB d.o.o.
- Please read through the manual carefully prior to installing EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme
- Each applicator is for one-time use and cannot be reused once the re-flow process has been completed
- EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme is platform dependant applicator. Please use the appropriate applicator for your CPU type! For AMD AMx and FMx socket CPUs only!