The latest Riing Silent 12 CPU cooler is with PWM function, designed foruse with high-end RAM and motherboards.A 120mm fan fitted toenhance the airflow makes for an impressive cooling performance with anoptimized 11 fan-blade design. The Hydraulic bearings for silentoperation guarantee ultra-low noise and the patented LED ring maintainsthe colour and brightness and the lighting effect is visible from allsides and angles.
||Copper Base, Aluminium Fins, Heatpipes
||Backplate / Bolt thru design
||Intel Socket 2011, 1366, 115x, AMD AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2
||1 x 120mm Fan
||500 - 1400rpm 300 - 700rpm with LNC
||18 ?1 dBA 13 ?1 dBA (with LNC)
||Up to 53cfm
||Includes Thermal Paste
- Eleven Fan Blade Design - Eleven fan blades are engineered to create large volume of air passing through the heatsink at any angle and provides the best balance between silent and performance. Riing Silent 12 is with PWM function which allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This guarantees the required cooling and minimises the noise level.
- Wind Blocker Frame - To achieve maximum cooling performance in all applications, the wind blocker frame is designed to direct airflow towards the middle section of the blade, thereby creating a compression effect and blocking any air from escaping. This special design reduces the blade's noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound.
- Patented Riing LED - The colour and brightness uniformity of the patented LED ring is visible from all directions and adds style to the chassis. Taiwan Patent: M498806 / China Patent: CN204498539U / US Patent: 14/702,806
- Hydraulic Bearing Design - The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance that reduces operating noise and improves efficiency. The seal cap prevents leakage of the lubricant and improves the lifespan of the unit.
- Optimised Silent Operation - For the acoustic test, Riing Silent 12 was tested in a semi-anechoic chamber which includes anti-vibration, sound-proof and sound-absorbing effect. With a LNC (Low-Noise Cable), Riing Silent 12 can reduce the noise level by 29% from 18.8 dBA to 13.4 dBA, and 50% of fan speed.
- Thermal Image Demonstrates for Heat Distribution - Riing Silent 12 delivers outstanding cooling performance, keeping the temperature between 30? and 32.5? (ambient temperature is 20?) @Intel« Core™ i7-4770K 3.8GHz at full load.
- Superior Heat Dissipation - Optimised 0.4mm thickness aluminum fins with 2.2mm air gap, and 4 x Ï6mm solid copper heat-pipes are designed for rapid heat dissipation, allowing maximum heat conductivity. The tower's side flow design delivers the best cooling performance. In addition, the heat-pipes are in continuous direct contact with the CPU to ensure fast and efficient heat dissipation.
- Anti-Vibration Mounting Systems with Non-Interference Cooling - Anti-vibration rubber pads strengthen stability during operation and provide hassle-free usage for 80% protection coverage, including all four corners. The Riing Silent 12 solves the co-existing problem of high performance RAM and CPU coolers, achieving the best RAM clearance.