These thin Yate Loon 120x20mm quiet case fan has a true 28.5 dB(a) decibel rating - measured in an anechoic chamber using ISO standards. This is one instance where the case fan's decibel ratings haven't been understated by the manufacturer.
This 120mm case fan is extremely quiet case fan. Yet, it measures at 62 CFM airflow level and is available at a reasonable price. This quiet fan also includes the added advantage of both a 3-pin motherboard power connector and a 4-pin standard power connector making this a very versatile case fan.
* Real Silent, only 28.5 dB(A)
* High airflow level, 62 CFM
* 3-pin motherboard connector / RPM monitoring
* Two 4-pin connectors (male and female)
* Model: D12SL-12C
* Rated Voltage: 12 Volts
* Operation Voltage: 6.5~13.8 Volts
* Input current: 0.30 Amp Max
* Operation temperature: -10 to +65 C
* Storage temperature: -40 to +70 C
* RPM: 1800 +/- 10%
* CFM: 62
* dB: 28.5
* Connector: Includes a 3-pin motherboard power / RPM connector and a 4-pin standard power connector