Working in conjunction with Premier cooling brand Alpenf÷hn, the Parvum F1.0 is based around the high performance Wing Boost 2 cooling fan. The Wing Boost 2 offers excellent performance in both air and watercooling applications and compliments our ethos perfectly.
Many users ask themselvesàwhat are WingBoost`s? WingBoost`s are ridges on the impeller that guide the air on the air-inlet side of the impeller. Using the WingBoost 2 technology air turbulences are reduced wich leads to a lower noise level at full speed.
With the improved S-Shape geometry we could reach a higher static pressure compared to conventional designs.
The new developed HD Bearing (Hydraulic Bearing) reduces friction noises to a minimum and thus enables a quieter operation.
The new WingBoost 2 is equipped with a "plus-function".
That means that a Y split cable has been attached to the PWM connector for a
second fan. Thanks to this split cable it is possible to control additional PWM fan
with the same PWM connector on the motherboard instead of using a cable adapter or a 3pin connection.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions: about 166 g
- Material: plastic, rubber
- Color: Black, White
- Volume: max. 18.2 dB (A)
- Speed: 500 - 1,500 r / min
- Air flow: max. 106 m? / h
- Voltage: 12 V
- Connector: 4-pin PWM (with Y-switch)
- 1x Cable 4-pin to 3-pin (no PWM)
- 1x Adapter 4-pin PWM-to-7-volt Molex
- Adapter 1x 4-pin PWM-to-5-volt Molex
- 4x Soft Mounts for decoupled housing mounting