Efficient, low-noise heatsink and radiator cooling with PWM control
The wide body, low-pitch blades of the SP120 fans combined with the custom housing provides outstanding static pressure and airflow through heatsinks or radiators. With rubberized corners, a quiet and reliable Advanced Hydraulic Bearing, and PWM support for increased fan speed control, the SP120 truly is the strong, silent type.
Included in the box are the three user-replaceable colored rings, in red, blue, and white, so you can customize your fan to match your case's components. Each fan also features blacked-out wires and connectors, so your build looks elegant and clean when done.
- Outstanding static pressure of up to 3.1 mm/H20
- 4-PIN PWM Support for increased fan speed control
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference
- Advanced hydraulic bearing for reliable, quiet operation
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws
- Replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
||SP120 PWM High Performance Edition
||120mm x 25mm
||7V û 12V
|Performance at 12V
Contents and Specifications