LCD Temperature display (0 to 90?C) with tempature probe which can be integrated at any point in the watercooling loop. Designed for fast and accurate measurements, the sensor is easy to fit, and can be screwed in place by hand or with a wrench.
For tubing with 10mm outer / 8mm inner diameter.
Molex connector for power.
* The display (viewable) area is 38 x 16mm
* Housing size is 45 x 26 x 16mm.
* Measurements at front bezel are 47 x 29mm
* 2pin cable - length: 50cm
* Material: Nickel-plated brass
* Accuracy: 0.3 K (precision measurement possible)
* Resistance: 10KOhm
* Power supply via 4-pin Molex connector
* Measuring range: 0 to 90 ? C
* Power supply: 5V power supply over-voltage
L ? C means: (Check the sensor cable from the display =!) No connection
H ? C means: Reversed voltage / short circuit (= cable for sensor wrong way around / at both poles!)
-xx ? C means: (attach = cable from the display to sensor the other way around!) also wrong polarity