Lamptron CM430 offers monitoring and control functions for up to 4 channels, with each offering 30W output (eg use fan splitters to control multiple fans on each channel).
3 Ports are voltage control (3-pin fan) and 1 port allows PWM control (4-pin fan), with power supplies from a 4pin molex connector.
The backlit display shows fan speed with the central tacho display, and displays also the temperature and a speed / voltage / % target. Speed settings can be made manually or set to automatic, and the screen brightness can be adjusted through 3 levels. Additionally, an alarm function can be set for a particular temperature point, and profiles are available for quiet or full power modes.
- Dimensions (overall): 148.5 x 42.5 x 63 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (LCD): 129 x 32.5 mm (W x H)
- Compatibility: 1x 5.25 bay
- Black (Housing), Red (light)
- Fan channels: 4 (max 30 W per channel.)
- Voltage: 0 - 12 V DC
- 1x 4-pin Molex
- 1x 4- or 3-pin fan
- 3x 3-Pin fan
- 4x 2-pin Temperature Sensor
- 1x CM430 fan controller
- 1x 4-pin fan cable
- 3x 3-pin fan cable
- 4x 2-pin temperature sensor
- 4x screw