||ATX v2.4 / EPS12V 2.92
20% Load = 90%
50% Load = 92%
100% Load = 91%
||92mm Low Noise Fan with Zero RPM Mode
90W = 0dBA
180W = 10dBA
270W = 15dBA
360W = 22.5dBA
450W = 27.5dBA
|2 x 6/8 Pin
||20 / 24
||4 / 8 Pin
|+3.3v & 5v Power
|Motherboard Cable Lengths
||ATX 24pin = 30cm
4/8 Pin = 40cm
The small form factor power supply for your big ideas.
SF Series power supplies bring legendary Corsair performance and reliability to the SFX small form factor standard. They have the features found in full-size high performance power supplies, with certification for 80 PLUS Gold efficiency, superior voltage regulation, Zero RPM mode for virtually silent operation, and 105°C All Japanese capacitors for better reliability.
80 PLUS Gold certified
If you’re building a small system that’s going to see a lot of use, low heat generation and high efficiency are essential. SF Series power supplies operate at greater than 90% efficiency at 50% load on 115V circuits.
SFX Form Factor
SF Series is designed to the SFX power supply specification for high performance small form factor systems.
Fully modular cable set
The detachable DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results. Use only the power cables you need lets you save valuable internal space and can improve system airflow.
100% All Japanese 105°C capacitors
Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
Building a silent PC? SF Series power supplies are so efficient that the fan doesn’t need to spin at low to medium loads.
Contents and Specifications
- SF Series High-Performance SFX Power Supply
- AC power cord
- DC Modular cable set
- DC Modular cable storage bag
- Cable ties
- Corsair case badge
- User Manual
- 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Skylake and Z170 motherboards)
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- SFX PSU is compatible with SFX cases. To use with an ATX case, an SFX to ATX bracket (not included) is required
- 92mm thermally controlled fan with Zero-RPM mode
- 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a 40°C temperature rating.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL, CUL, RCM, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI, EAC, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), KC