The Addonics IDE to SD Adapter is an ideal solution for industrial PC, embedded system or applications that required a simple and economical bootable SD slot. Designed to connect directly to the ubiquitous IDE port, the small form factor of this IDE SD Adapter can be easily mounted inside a standard 3.5" drive bay, a PCI slot or anywhere inside the system. This Adapter is capable of booting off compatible SD, MS, MS Pro Duo, MMC, and RS-MMC cards, or simply act as a flash media card reader.
* Supports Secure Digital (SD), Memory Stick (MS), Multimedia Memory Card (MMC)
* SDHC compatible
* Supports both 40pin and 44pin IDE interface
* Supports DMA and Ultra DMA modes. A compatible flash media card will be required to use these modes.
* Choice of black or ivory color bay bracket
* Mount onto any standard height PCI bracket
* Mount onto standard 3.5" drive bay (or 5 1/4" drive bay with optional bay converter, AAMK53)
* Powered from 4 pin floppy connector or 44pin IDE Port
* Jumpers onboard for Master or Slave setting
* Compatible* with DOS, Windows 3.1, NT4, 98SE, Me, 2000 and XP, Vista, and Linux with no drivers necessary
* RoHS compliant
*Media must be in the device during boot up. Media is not hot swappable