Introducing AMD SenseMI Technology
AMD introduces SenseMI, a set of sensing, adapting, and learning technologies built into the AMD Ryzen™ processor that combine with multiple other advances in architectural, platform, efficiency, and processing technology to address the demanding needs of gamers and enthusiast PC users.
Cool and quiet processor operation using machine intelligence, sensors, and optimized circuit design.
- Monitors temperature, speed and voltage
- Adaptive control manages real time for lower power usage
- Ongoing monitoring guides other AMD SenseMI features?
Fine-tuned processor performance adjusted in real time to meet the clockspeed demands of your game or app.
- Works in tandem with Pure Power control loop to optimize performance
- On-the-fly clock adjustment without halts or queue drains
- High precision tuning with 25MHz increments
Extended Frequency Range
Automatic extra performance boost for enthusiasts with premium systems and processor cooling.
- Permits frequencies above and beyond ordinary Precision Boost limits
- Clockspeed scales with cooling solution: air, water, and LN2
- Fully automated; no user intervention required
Neural Net Prediction
Built-in artificial intelligence that primes your processor to tackle your app workload more efficiently.
- A true artificial network inside every “Zen” processor
- Builds a model of the decisions driven by software code execution
- Anticipates future decisions, pre-load instructions, choose the best path through the CPU
Learning algorithms that predict and pre-load needed data for fast and responsive computing.
- Anticipates the location of future data accesses by application code
- Sophisticated learning algorithms model and learn application data access patterns
- Prefetches vital data into local cache so it’s ready for immediate use
AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Core Type
Zen / Summit Ridge 14nm OPN PIB
4 Physical / 8 Virtual Core Speed (MHz)
3500 Boost Speed (MHz)
3700 (Precision Boost) TDP
65 W L2 Cache Size
2MB (512KB per core) L3 Cache
16MB (4MB per core) PCI-E 3.0 Lanes
x24 (x16 for GPU + x4 for SSD + x4 for Chipset) Memory Types
DDR4 Dual Channel Socket
Includes Heatsink and Fan