Gigabyte B550M DS3H AM4 MicroATX Motherboard
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen™ and 3rd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 5+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Ultra Durable™ PCIe 4.0 Ready x16 Slot
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 M.2 Connectors
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard for Ultimate Audio Quality
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Rear HDMI & DVI Support
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
||MicroATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 21.5cm
||AM4 for Ryzen / Ryzen 2 (CPU Support)
||4 x DDR4, up to 128GB, Dual Channel
||DDR4 2133-3200 Non-ECC
||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
||1 x PCIe 3.0 x1
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
||Realtek® ALC887 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
||1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DVI-D Outputs (Supported processors only eg APU series or Ryzen with Vega 'G')
||1 x Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
||4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
1 x M.2 connector (M2A_CPU) integrated in the CPU, supporting Socket 3 M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SSDs capable of supporting at PCIe 4.0
1 x M.2 connector (M2B_SB) integrated in the Chipset, supporting Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SSD
||3 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
||1 x CPU fan header
2 x system fan header
||24pin + 8pin AUX
AMD StoreMI Technology
GIGABYTE B550 motherboards maximize your PC's potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive, enhances the read/write speeds of the device to match that of SSDs, bolsters data performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system.
The benefits of AMD StoreMI:
• Making the PC experience fast, smooth and easy
• Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch
• Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable cost
• Quickly accessing key files by automatically learning users' computing behaviors
5+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
GIGABYTE UD series motherboards use a 5+3 phases pure digital PWM + Low RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Dual NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 M.2 Connectors
With NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 and PCIe 3.0 x2 M.2 connectors onboard, GIGABYTE Motherboards bring users to experience NVMe mode or SATA mode connectivity for M.2 SSD devices. Delivering up to 64 Gb/s data transfer speed, the dual M.2 connectors design provides an ideal storage solution while also supporting in RAID modes.
RGB FUSION 2.0
With B550 Motherboards, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs. RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips* for their PC build. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 are now upgraded to improve the Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips, where each LED is digitally addressable that users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
With B550 Motherboards support the external 5V Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.