288 Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non ECC
8GBx2 (16GB Kit)
||Aluminum heat spreader
Creative concepts of NIGHT HAWK RGB
Inspired by new creative concepts, Team Group created the NIGHT HAWK RGB luminous memory module with heat spreaders in black and white colors. Whether it is the mysterious black night hawk or the pure white night hawk, no matter in the dark or under the light, they are both kings at pursuing top speed. Their hawkeyes glitter sharply with colorful lights go-above and beyond anyone else.
Night Hawk RGB has full color synchronized variable lighting effects, sending dazzling bright lights through the unique hawkeyes light lead panel design. User can feel the Force Flow lighting effect after setting up memory module and turn on computer lighting effects, users can synchronize the lighting effect to the system through the function of ASUS Aura Sync, or match and design according to personal preference, so eye catching creative style can be displayed and experience the most trendy, cool and attractive RGB colorful effects.
Support T-FORCE BLITZ / ASUS AURA SYNC / GIGABYTE RGB Fusion / MSI Mystic Light Sync software
T-FORCE NIGHT HAWK RGB offers full-color, variable, synchronized lighting. The lighting and synchronization are controlled with T-FORCE BLITZ (beta version) or ASUS Aura Sync, and after being synchronized, there are 8 built-in light display modes to choose from. You may also control the lighting and some synchronization effects with GIGABYTE’s RGB Fusion  or MSI’s Mystic Light Sync. Besides, you can express yourself by customizing your own lighting display. No matter which you choose, it is sure to look cool.
: T-FORCE BLITZ (beta version) may be downloaded from the TEAMGROUP website or T-FORCE NIGHT HAWK RGB webpage.
: T-FORCE NIGHT HAWK RGB supports Asus AURA Sync which can control the lighting effect and achieve complete synchronization of lighting effects.
[3/4]: T-FORCE NIGHT HAWK RGB is compatible with GIGABYTE RGB FUSION /MSI Mystic Light Sync and some system lighting synchronization effects, but the system lighting synchronization functions with RGB FUSION will only be possible once GIGABYTE/ MSI updates its software.
Unique hawkeyes with battle totem line design. The Symmetric type heat spreader
- TEAMGROUP design team inherits the unique style from the NIGHT HAWK, also adding the battle line that shines as bright as the sun around the hawk eyes. Moreover, it is using top notch extrusion process and high precision CNC computer machining to finely create a symmetric type heat spreader like hawk wings. After NIGHT HAWK RGB is installed on the motherboard, the sharp hawkeyes start to shine bright, the invincible nighthawk is ready to fly and dominate the world of gaming.
- Team Group design team inherits the unique style from the NIGHT HAWK, also adding the battle line that shines as bright as the sun around the hawk eyes. Moreover, it is using top notch extrusion process and high precision CNC computer machining to finely create a symmetric type heat spreader like hawk wings. After NIGHT HAWK RGB is installed on the motherboard, the sharp hawkeyes start to shine bright, the invincible nighthawk is ready to fly and dominate the world of gaming.
- Night Hawk RGB is using the latest JEDEC RC 2.0 PCB. Compared to other manufacturers , the transmitting signal of PCB is increased by 35%. Since the distance between the power layer and the signal layer has increased, there will be no interference between the power and the signal, also has a better efficiency and performance. It offers players the ultimate sensation of overclocking and a highly stable memory module.
- The Team Group design team had built a LED luminous memory module with an all new design concept. It is using top notch extrusion process and high precision CNC computer machining to finely create the hawk wings symmetric type heat spreader with the unique hawkeyes design on the LED light guide panel. After Night Hawk is installed on the motherboard, the hawkeyes glitter sharply and the nighthawk is ready to spread its wings to fly into the night of racing sensation.
- The number of PCB layers is 25% more than normal memories. This provides better efficiency and performance since the power layer and the signal layer has a farther distance between each other. Without the interference between the power and the signal, it can offer players the overclocking pleasure and a high stability overclocking memory module.
- Multiple compatibility verifications with mainstream DDR4 motherboards to make sure its stability with all motherboards on the QVL(Qualified Vendor List). Therefore, you wouldn't' have to worry about compatibility issues when purchasing high speed memory.
All Night Hawk series support Intel XMP 2.0. It is only one step away to experience the high speed sensation of overclocking.
With low working voltage 1.2~1.4V from DDR4 Night Hawk , it is not only energy saving but it can also reduce the temperature and the heat generated to offer the high speed running memory a stable and long time operation.
- Hawk wings symmetric type heat spreader
- Unique hawkeyes light guide panel design
- High-efficiency aluminum heat spreader
- LED RGB breathing light
- 10 layers of circuit board
- Selected high quality IC chips
- 1.2V~1.4V ultra low working voltage
- Supports XMP2.0 one click overclocking technology & AMD Ryzen
- QVL approved by mainstream motherboard manufactures in the market
- Lifetime warranty