| Aerocool is proud to present our FIRST SUPER TOWER CASE - “XPREDATOR" under the PGS-B (Black) label. This ultimate gaming case is both sleek and aggressive in design and it features higher performance and innovative functions, superb airflow, easy installation and supports today's latest and hottest CPUs, motherboards, graphic cards and technology such as USD3.0 devices and Solid State Drives. |
|Front Fan||1 x 230mm Orange LED Fan Included|
|Rear Fan||1 x 120mm / 140mm Mount|
|Top Fan||1 x 230mm Fan|
|Side Fan||4 x 120 / 140mm Mounts or|
1 x 180 / 200mm Mount
|Bottom Fan||1 x 120 / 1400mm Mount|
|3"1/2 Bays ||1 x External||6 x Internal |
|Motherboard||ATX / Micro ATX / E-ATX / XL-ATX|
|Power Suppply||ATX, not included|
|Front Panel ||Plastic|
|Side Window|| Mesh |
|Port Extensions||USB 2.0||USB 3.0||Audio||eSATA|
This case is solidly constructed in 0.8mm and 1.0mm SECC Japanese steel and beautifully finished both inside and out. The XPredator case is available in 2 models - XPredator standard edition (All Black interior) and XPredator "Evil Black" edition (Black/Orange combination). The XPredator "Evil Black" edition is beautifully finished in Black/Orange combination - ie. the PCI covers, MB Plate and screw-less kits are high-lighted in Orange color to make this case UNIQUE and stands out from others.
The XPredator case is designed with "User-Friendly" concept in mind and it gives gamers great expandability and versatility. Its innovative "Screw-less" features and 90 degree rotated HDD cage make this chassis an easy install. Cable routing holes are pre-drilled on the MB plate so users can eliminate the cable mess inside the chassis by hiding the cables and wires behind the MB tray. These pre-drilled holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent damages and cuts to the cables. A CPU hole is also pre-drilled on the MB plate for ease of cooler assembly and removable.
This chassis offers great expansion capabilities. It supports 6 x 5 1/4" external devices, 1 x 3 1/2" external device with converter bracket (included) and 6 x Hard Drives (either SSD, 2.5" HDDs or 3.5" HDDs). The chassis is also deep and large enough to support High End VGA cards up to 330mm in length and the latest XL-ATX Motherboards such as Gigabyte's latest X58-UD9 Motherboard. The XPredator case comes with 10 x PCI slots and give users the option to set up Quad SLi systems - up to 4 VGA cards. The chassis is also wide enough to support High End CPU cooler up to 190mm in height.
Its maximized airflow with 8 fans including a front in-take 23cm Orange LED fan (included), a Back Exhaust 12/14cm fan (optional), a top in-take 23cm fan (included), 1 x 12/14cm bottom in-take fan (optional) and 4 x 12cm/14cm or 1 x 18/20cm in-take side panel fans (optional). In addition, 2 sets of fan controllers are provided to control these fans.
Other advance features include pre-installed rubber grommets for HDDs and PSU to reduce vibration during system operation. Quad water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support high end water-cooling systems. A Super Speed USB3.0 port is included to support the latest technology.
The XPredator case is as close as it gets to a "DREAM" case !!!
- High Performance "Super Tower" for gamers and enthusiasts.
- Solidly constructed chassis - The chassis is solidly constructed with 0.8mm and 1.0mm SECC Japanese steel.
- Unique and Attractive Internal Color Combination - The standard XPredator model comes with "All Black' interior. The XPredator "Evil Black" edition is beautifully finished in Black/Orange combination - ie. the PCI covers, MB Plate and screw-less kits are high-lighted in Orange color to make the case UNIQUE and stands out from the others.
- High-End Graphic Card Support (up to 330mm) - Supports Longer high-end VGA cards up to 330mm.
- High Expandability and Supports E-ATX and the latest XL-ATX MB such as Gigabyte's latest GA-X58A-UD9 Motherboard - Supports 6 x 5.25" external devices, 6 x HDDs (either SSD or 3.5" HDDs or 2.5" HDDs) and 1 x 3.5" external device (with the converter provided) such as a Floppy drive or a Card Reader.
- Ease of Installation - The XPredator case includes an array of advance features to enhance every stage of build. New innovative 5.25", 3.5" and PCI slot screw less designs make installing and swapping components an effortless process.
- Easy Access Top I/O Ports w/ USB3.0 support - 3 sets of USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 Super Speed USB, Audio/Mic (AC 97 + HD audio) and E-SATA ports are located on the top panel for easy access.
- Smart Cable Routing and Management - Cable routing holes are pre-drilled on the MB plate so users can hide cables and wires behind the MB tray. These pre-drilled holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent damages to the cables.
- Dust Protection - Includes removable bottom PSU dust filters to prevent dust entering your computer.
- Mesh PCI cover - Includes Metal Mesh PCI covers for better ventilation.
- Bottom PSU position - the bottom PSU location enables PSUs to suck in cold air and provide better air flow for your system.
- Water-cooling Support - Quad water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems.
- High End Cooler Support and Assembly - CPU hole is pre-drilled on the MB plate for simple cooler assembly and removable. The chassis can also support High End coolers up to 190mm in height.
- Beautifully finished Transparent "Grey" Side Window with the option to install 4 x 12cm or 14cm fans !!
- Superb Airflow and Performance - The XPredator case comes with 1 x 23cm Quad Orange LED front in-take fan, 1 x 23cm top exhaust fan, 1 x 12/14cm back exhaust fan (optional), 1 x 12/14cm bottom in-take fan (optional) and 4 x 12cm/14cm or 1 x 18/20cm in-take side panel fans (optional). In addition, 2 sets of fan controllers are provided to control these fans.
- Rubber grommets for HDDs, case feet and PSU dampens vibration during system operation.