|Front Fan||1 x 120mm Fan Included|
Supports 2 x 120 / 140mm Fans
|Rear Fan||1 x 120mm Fan Included|
|5"1/4 Bays||Cages are not included as standard|
|3"1/2 Bays ||-||2 x Internal 3"1/2 / 2"1/2|
1 x Internal 2"1/2
|Motherboard||ATX, MicroATX, |
|Power Suppply||ATX, not included, Max length 180mm|
|Front Panel ||Plastic|
|Side Window|| Yes|
|Expansion Slots|| 7|
|Max Graphics|| 410mm Maximum Length|
|CPU Cooler|| 167mm Maximum Height|
|Port Extensions||USB||USB 3.0||Audio||eSATA|
MasterBox 5: You Decide the Inside
Unlock your build’s inner potential with the MasterBox 5: This case’s straightforward design comes with convenientlyplaced cut-outs, making component installation, interior expansion, and multiple interior layouts simple and easy. The MasterBox 5 can also support larger, high-end components, air and DIY water cooling. Keep your system looking clean with the possibility of using numerous routing holes and covers for your PSU.
Exploring the Interior
The MasterBox 5's design and smartly placed tray cut-outs make light work of installing or expanding multiple interior configurations. Remove, slide and rearrange the internal layout to support larger, high-end components, air and DIY water cooling.
Expanding the Possibilities for Motherboards
Motherboard tray cut-outs creatively rearrange space for any size motherboard.
Expanding the Possibilities for Storage
Tray cut-outs also allow for the easy mounting and rearranging of SSDs and HDDs across the motherboard tray, along the bottom shelf, or on the back side of the tray (for SSDs).
Expanding the Possibilities for CPU Coolers
No pushing! There’s enough elbow room inside, even for beastly coolers.
Expanding the Possibilities for Graphics Cards
Titans have a place inside too. Or your next VR-ready GeForce 1080.
Internal Configuration: Your Air Cooling Set-Up:
The uniquely modular design of the MasterBox creates space where there usually isn't. The case supports.
• Three 120mm fans.
• Four fans with use of optional front bracket.
Internal Configuration: Your Liquid Cooling Set Up
The uniquely modular design of the MasterBox creates space to fit the biggest DIY cooling contraptions.*
*360mm radiator installable with optional front bracket
Clean Cabling: For Clean Access
All system setups have hidden space for cable management.
Easy Fun: Easy Computing
Challenge the confines of the MasterBox 5 by creating intuitive and flexible layouts for components and cables, large or small. Then comes the easy part: building.
• Install fans without removing front bezel.
• Expansion cut-out for easy graphic cards installation.
• Easy maintenance with dust filters.
• Six routing holes for any system configuration.
• StormGuard - groundbreaking security system for safeguarding your peripherals.
• Flexible mounting: easily mount and rearrange SSDs across the motherboard tray, along the bottom shelf or the back.
• Expansion support: motherboard tray cutouts allow enough space to fit high-end motherboards, high end CPU cooler and reservoir mounting for DIY (do it yourself) cooling.
• Clean cabling: all system setups have space for hidden cable management.
• Compact cooling: supports three 120mm fans including two at the front, and one at the back, or a 280mm front radiator for DIY liquid cooling. With an optional extra bracket you can extend it to 360mm liquid cooling and up to three 120mm fan at front.
• You Decide the Inside: create a design that follows your personality, and preferences. The case is designed to allow user to install his components with much freedom. Here are few configurations examples.